Mom Bloggers and Affiliate Programs Survey

Monday, January 04, 2010

#asw10 If you are a mom blogger and are using affiliate programs, I want to hear from you. I will be a guest panelist at the upcoming 2010 Affiliate Summit West in Las Vegas on January 17th and before I go I want to do some research on my session's topic, Mommy Bloggers Changing the Face of Affiliate Marketing.

I want to know what kind of affiliate programs you are already using, what kind of offers you would like to see, what works, what doesn't work, and how affiliate programs can be better for mom bloggers.

Mom Bloggers and Affiliate Programs SurveyWith this information I will be able to share what I know from my own experience and the collectible experience of other mom bloggers who make money blogging.

Please take 3 to 5 minutes to fill out this survey. By giving me this information and giving me permission to use your blog's name and URL you could get some much needed advertisement for your blog both on this site through the article I will write and at the conference when I give out quotes I receive.

NEW HERE? Subscribe to Mommy Bloggers Guide for Free by Email or RSS. You can also follow Wendy on Twitter and contact her by Email if you have questions, comments, ideas, or you would like to write a guest post.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes


2 comments:

  1. Skilr said...

    I appreciate your thoughts.

  2. aks said...

    its nice advice,its easy way to earn money by doing survey.

Post a Comment