Podcasts: Moms Changing Affiliate Marketing

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Moms Changing Affiliate Marketing#asw10 I recently did a podcast series with @loxly Deborah Carney from AffiliateABCs and I will be a guest panelist at the upcoming 2010 Affiliate Summit West conference in Las Vegas.

Below you will find two of those podcasts. If you get a chance, listen to them so you will get to know me a little bit better. Then feel free to email me and we can discuss how to work together or meet up at the Affiliate Summit. If you check out my Facebook page you will see the schedule I have picked out while at the Summit.

Podcast #1: My Introduction

Podcast #2: Using Social Media to Drive Traffic

I will be discussing, along with 3 other "mom bloggers" how the mom movement is changing affiliate marketing. I believe we have a lot to teach the online community about alternate ways of making money online and how you don't have to work in traditional ways anymore.

Blogging as a whole has changed a lot for moms, who in the past, didn't have the opportunities to stay at home and make money for their family. When my kids were growing up I stayed at home and didn't go out and work until my youngest was in school. I know that it not the norm anymore and I am glad that the Internet is giving moms all kinds of opportunities to expand their horizons.

Not only can you make money online but now you have a community of other moms to turn to for support and help. I offer free advice on this sites that comes from my experience as a mom who has "been there" and someone who found blogging and is now making a living doing it. The freedom of staying home and working for yourself cannot be compared.

NEW HERE? Subscribe to Mommy Bloggers Guide for Free by Email or RSS. You can also follow Wendy on Twitter and contact her by Email if you have questions, comments, ideas, or you would like to write a guest post.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes


0 comments:

Post a Comment